Thursday, May 08, 2008

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last entry, shame on me. The muses have kept me quite productive and for that I'm grateful. Along with Every Witch Way but Dead, The Upside of Karma is due out this fall and early 2009 Blood Pool will be released.
Blood Pool is a paranormal story in a different vein. Yes, vein as in vamps. And Shape-Shifters, Fae, Wizards and Witches. The fourth novel and my current WIP is a sort of prequel to Blood Pool. There will be more on Blood Pool as the release date gets closer, for now The Upside of Karma continues with the story of Angelica Kane and the Sisters of the Sea coven. It has been great fun writing what I call the 'sexy sorceress stories'. Alas, I may have to say farewell to Angelica. My publisher has decided to focus on romance novels only and Angelica has always had a large dose of mystery.
I know she has many more adventures to experience, and she could find another home with another publishing house. Only time will tell, but for now, I'm kept busy with seductive, brooding vampires. I can deal with that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to say hi and show some support. Have you found any good ways to market your site. Send over that info to my email address so I can post it on my blog!